Group performance and financial position
- Gross written premiums exceeding € 70 billion (-3.9%), reflecting selective subscription in the life business and good development in the P&C business. Significant improvement in the new business value
- Record operating result in excess of € 4.8 billion, up (+0.9%) due to the technical performance of the life and P&C segments, with an excellent CoR improving to 92.5%
- Operating RoE at 13.5% again confirming the achievement of the Group’s strategic target (>13%)
- Group result over € 2 billion (+2.5%)
- Solid Group capital position confirmed, with the Regulatory Solvency Ratio at 177% and Economic Solvency Ratio a 194%
- Changes in premiums, net cash inflows and Annual Premium Equivalent (APE) are presented in equivalent terms, i.e. at constant exchange rates and scope of consolidation.
- Including € 3,324 mln of premiums related to investment contracts.